We Care About Your Privacy
How we use your data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Organising product deliveries;
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use your information to improve our products and services; and
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com;
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen;
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to South West Uniforms Limited, 105 Mayflower Street, Plymouth PL1 1SD
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, phone or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
An independent retailer with access to a huge range of schoolwear, sportswear and teamwear suppliers.
Here are just a few, get in touch to ask us about others!